In the Autumn 2016 issue of The Transportation Brief:
- The Scopelitis Law Firm Launches New Consulting Business – Scopelitis Transportation Consulting, LLC
- Protecting IC Status Requires More Than a Well-Drafted Contract
- EPA Enforcement of California Clean Air Rules Knows No (State) Boundaries
- Gearing up for the Impending ELD Mandate
- The Firm has filed an Amicus Curiae brief on behalf of the TIDA, supporting the position that the appellate court incorrectly determined that motor carrier can be independently liable for failing to instruct a truck driver to cease driving during inclement weather
- The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has increased its focus on audits and enforcement
- FIFRA liability issues
- Although claim filing deadline has passed, many issues still remain in Hanjin bankruptcy
The Transportation Brief is intended as a report to the clients and friends of Scopelitis on legal developments affecting the transportation industry. The published material does not constitute an exhaustive legal study and should not be regarded or relied upon as individual legal advice or opinion.
© Scopelitis, Garvin, Light, Hanson & Feary, P.C. 2016. All rights reserved.