The Transportation Brief – Spring 2017
As Memorial Day nears, the attorneys at Scopelitis, Garvin, Light, Hanson & Feary share reflections on the year so far and insights on the coming months. Updates in the latest edition of The Transportation Brief, include:
- FCPA Compliance Delay – What’s the Risk?
- New FDA Rule – Are Your Documents in Order?
- Ninth Circuit Nixes Sleeper Berth Claim
- Graves Amendment Shields Lessor from Liability
- Uber’s Recent Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Settlement Could Provide Lessons for Lease/Purchase Programs in Trucking
- Spotlight on Scopelitis Legislative Services
- Scopelitis Attorneys on the Road in 2017
© Scopelitis, Garvin, Light, Hanson & Feary, P.C. 2017. All rights reserved.