The Transportation Brief – Spring 2018
As spring nears, the attorneys at Scopelitis, Garvin, Light, Hanson & Feary share reflections on recent developments and the year to come. Updates in the latest edition of The Transportation Brief, include:
- The New Tax Law Overview
- Business Income Tax Rates
- Temporary 100% Expensing
- Like-Kind Exchange
- The Tax Law and Motor-Carrier-Sponsored Per Diem Plans
- Spotlight on Scopelitis’ Taxation Practice Area
- Scopelitis For the Record
- Scopelitis Attorneys on the Road
Scopelitis’ Transportation Brief® is intended as a report to our clients and friends on developments affecting the transportation industry. The published material does not constitute an exhaustive legal study and should not be regarded or relied upon as individual legal advice or opinion.
© Scopelitis, Garvin, Light, Hanson & Feary, P.C. 2018. All rights reserved.